webmistress journal affiliates Earn credits
Welcome!
You currently stepped into my blog. You're free to read and look around my blog. All of its content are on or after me unless otherwise stated. Comments are always welcome. Respect is a must. Good Day!

webmistress
I Support Privacy Protection
My friends call me Grace. I love being different. Single. Random. CS student. Suplada. Pink. Pizza. Cheese. Chocolate. Spongebob. Hello Kitty. Bangle. Trinkets.

The Site
BLOG STARTED: July 19 2009
blogger views since May 23, 2010
currently online

Follow Me
Facebook
Tumblr
Formspring
Multiply
Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Tag Board




recent entries
trAitors! bAckstabbers!...
my addictions!...
so excited! SUPER!!!
***my idEal mAn***
sO tirEd!!!...
shOw of hAnds
i lovE yOu mOm!
wEird!!!...
love...
dAy oUt!...


rewind


wishlist
SLR
Sony Ericsson c903
Digital camera (canon)
Portable DVD
PSP
A trip to Paris, France
Laptop vaio (pink)
ipod nano


sorry...
6/24/07 || 12:59 AM

uhm... thanks poh sa lhat ng ngcomment sa previous post q... MRAMING SALAMAT!... tnx for your advices... sorry poh, wla poh tym for blogging... nxt tym nlang poh... super busy!... ndi lang sa skul... hai... hope you'll understand!...



7 Commented