webmistress journal affiliates Earn credits
Welcome!
You currently stepped into my blog. You're free to read and look around my blog. All of its content are on or after me unless otherwise stated. Comments are always welcome. Respect is a must. Good Day!

webmistress
I Support Privacy Protection
My friends call me Grace. I love being different. Single. Random. CS student. Suplada. Pink. Pizza. Cheese. Chocolate. Spongebob. Hello Kitty. Bangle. Trinkets.

The Site
BLOG STARTED: July 19 2009
blogger views since May 23, 2010
currently online

Follow Me
Facebook
Tumblr
Formspring
Multiply
Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Tag Board




recent entries
so excited! SUPER!!!
***my idEal mAn***
sO tirEd!!!...
shOw of hAnds
i lovE yOu mOm!
wEird!!!...
love...
dAy oUt!...
...worse than ever... and the worse among all...
yEey... we're bAck!...


rewind


wishlist
SLR
Sony Ericsson c903
Digital camera (canon)
Portable DVD
PSP
A trip to Paris, France
Laptop vaio (pink)
ipod nano


my addictions!...
6/5/07 || 9:00 PM

Got tagged by ice… she asked me to write down my addictions…
Well, here it goes…

rUlEs:

1.) Write about how much addicted you are towards something.

2.) Don’t forget to include the percentage of “addictedness” towards that thing.
3.) All with one condition. The total percentage must reach 100%.
4.) You MUST tag others and continue tagging but please don’t forget to explain the rules and notify that person so that they know they had been tagged.
===get started===

♠tAking pictures Of my Own♠ 20%

It’s my passion!... I rEally love it. sOmetimes I make fun of my own face and I even do silly things with it.

♠my fone/txting♠ 5%

Before, im a SUPER ADDICT txter but as the days went by, I’m losing the desire in it…

♠sleeping♠ 20%

I really love it!... yoohoo… it’s my favorite- sleeping time… my ex even told me before – “ntulog kah na nman! Kaya ang tangkad mu eh…. *laughs*” hehe… mukha nah daw aqng tulog… infairness, nmimiss q xa… huhu…

♠pErfUmEs/dAnglingS♠ 5%
♠chocolates♠ 10%
Yippee!...

♠Phone calls with t---t♠ 5%

I’ll not tell who he is!... Hush up!... mhirap nah… hehe… bstah kung cnu man un!... I really enjoy and love to have a conversation with him!...

♠mag-imagine♠ 5%
Whaaaaaat?!... haha… it’s a fact!... hehe…

♠Dino Imperial♠ 10%
sObrang wAfU!... cute!... PERfecT!... my dream guy? (my gnun?) haha…


Lastly,

♠net surfing♠ 20%


4 persons i wanna tag:

ate shey, ate julai, april dayne, maa chan




4 Commented