webmistress journal affiliates Earn credits
Welcome!
You currently stepped into my blog. You're free to read and look around my blog. All of its content are on or after me unless otherwise stated. Comments are always welcome. Respect is a must. Good Day!

webmistress
I Support Privacy Protection
My friends call me Grace. I love being different. Single. Random. CS student. Suplada. Pink. Pizza. Cheese. Chocolate. Spongebob. Hello Kitty. Bangle. Trinkets.

The Site
BLOG STARTED: July 19 2009
blogger views since May 23, 2010
currently online

Follow Me
Facebook
Tumblr
Formspring
Multiply
Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Tag Board




recent entries
***my idEal mAn***
sO tirEd!!!...
shOw of hAnds
i lovE yOu mOm!
wEird!!!...
love...
dAy oUt!...
...worse than ever... and the worse among all...
yEey... we're bAck!...
hapEe vAcAtiOn


rewind


wishlist
SLR
Sony Ericsson c903
Digital camera (canon)
Portable DVD
PSP
A trip to Paris, France
Laptop vaio (pink)
ipod nano


so excited! SUPER!!!
6/5/07 || 2:07 AM

1,2,3...7,8!... yes, 8! Eight more days to go and it’s school days once more!... whee… im so excited and I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT! SUPER kabado. Kumusta nmn un?!... I just can’t hush up my enthusiasm to go to school nah! I wanna see my friends, my bestfriends, and my bff (bestfriends forever). Cool… and I also wanna see our ever handsome teacher which is our adviser,- sir RALd (im not that sure, nrinig q lang na xa ung adviser nmin)… I just want him to be our adviser kea sana totoo… he’s really good!... kind, with good sense of humor, strict but pleasing, understanding, frank- that’s what he is!,,, simply the BEST!...

However, my excitement was sometimes being rubbed off by my negative thinking. It's every time I dwell on things that I need to settle, to my unfinished issues and to the teachers whom I’m not that comfortable to be with. *sigh* NOT GOOD. (Erase Erase… just think of the brighter side)

Anyweiz, we already bought school materials and a bag from heartsrings with my mom at Sta. Lucia. I also bought a new rubber shoes but i didn’t buy a new black shoes since I still have one(d pah sira… we just bought it last february)… but we didn't able to buy all things that we need due to lack of time(my mom will go back nah lang for that pro i'll not be able to accompany her nah).


eun...

Bsta, im SUPER EXCITED tlguh…




12 Commented