webmistress journal affiliates Earn credits
Welcome!
You currently stepped into my blog. You're free to read and look around my blog. All of its content are on or after me unless otherwise stated. Comments are always welcome. Respect is a must. Good Day!

webmistress
I Support Privacy Protection
My friends call me Grace. I love being different. Single. Random. CS student. Suplada. Pink. Pizza. Cheese. Chocolate. Spongebob. Hello Kitty. Bangle. Trinkets.

The Site
BLOG STARTED: July 19 2009
blogger views since May 23, 2010
currently online

Follow Me
Facebook
Tumblr
Formspring
Multiply
Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Tag Board




recent entries
hapEe vAcAtiOn
bOrEdOm!!!...


rewind


wishlist
SLR
Sony Ericsson c903
Digital camera (canon)
Portable DVD
PSP
A trip to Paris, France
Laptop vaio (pink)
ipod nano


yEey... we're bAck!...
4/9/07 || 4:45 PM

We just had our short vacation in Quezon and we just arrived now. And here I am… Sitting directly on the computer chair and opened the computer to start my blog… haha… I really miss net surfing in our one week stay there…
After a week of province life, here I am again, back in the city. Back in the life I’m used to… but… I’ll miss the life in Quezon. I’ll be missing the gentle breeze, the rustling of the leaves, the chirping of the birds and the serenity of the beach in front of our house there. I’ll surely miss it.
Now that we’re back, I can do the things that I can’t do there… such as… surfing the net, watching television, doing silly things which is my habit (I’m not able to that there for there are so many visitors there. It’s a shame), do my blog, have phone calls and go to malls. The technology Quezon is not that much modernized but it has already internet and caTV or what we call cable. The problem is that we are staying in a barrio and we’re not experiencing that for it only works in the towns of Quezon which is REAL and INFANTA.
Despite the fact that our situation there was like that, I still enjoyed our stay there. At least, even for a few days, I was able to escape from the pressure and pollution of this chaotic city.



0 Commented