webmistress journal affiliates Earn credits
Welcome!
You currently stepped into my blog. You're free to read and look around my blog. All of its content are on or after me unless otherwise stated. Comments are always welcome. Respect is a must. Good Day!

webmistress
I Support Privacy Protection
My friends call me Grace. I love being different. Single. Random. CS student. Suplada. Pink. Pizza. Cheese. Chocolate. Spongebob. Hello Kitty. Bangle. Trinkets.

The Site
BLOG STARTED: July 19 2009
blogger views since May 23, 2010
currently online

Follow Me
Facebook
Tumblr
Formspring
Multiply
Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Tag Board




recent entries
love...
dAy oUt!...
...worse than ever... and the worse among all...
yEey... we're bAck!...
hapEe vAcAtiOn
bOrEdOm!!!...


rewind


wishlist
SLR
Sony Ericsson c903
Digital camera (canon)
Portable DVD
PSP
A trip to Paris, France
Laptop vaio (pink)
ipod nano


wEird!!!...
5/8/07 || 12:22 AM

When classes were still on, I often think of summer vacation! I wished for the time to move forward. I’m really tired of reading books and working out some research, figuring out some math problems and finishing our projects. Yes, I know that it’s part of studying and is normal but it’s really exhausting. Also to include the conflicts we’re encountering with our pals and the tensions with our teachers. It’s very stressing, right?

All I wanted during those times is to escape the misery brought about by school.. I want to breakaway from the pressures of schooling.

Now, I got what I wanted- a break! Do what I want. Be in this world without the pressures and the responsibilities concerning the school. And… chill out the whole day! Cool!

And now, you know what? I’m missing the school days! I want it back as soonest possible! Weird dbuh?! I wanna work with school projects, do my homeworks, review for our examination, meet our teachers and specially have the quality of my time with my friends!

Haha… WEIRD!

I’ve realized something by means of my own experience. I realized that people were like that. They’ll try over and over again just to get what they want. But… when they already get what their hearts are craving for, after several days, they'll get to know that they're losing the desire for the thing that they have now.

People nowadays were very eager to get something that they never had. They are willing to give up what they have just to get what they do not. But when they already get what they want, they’ll come up realizing that they want to get back the one they had given up before and is willing to give up the ones that they have now just to have it back! How weird, dbuh?!... Get niu?... hehe…



5 Commented