webmistress journal affiliates Earn credits
Welcome!
You currently stepped into my blog. You're free to read and look around my blog. All of its content are on or after me unless otherwise stated. Comments are always welcome. Respect is a must. Good Day!

webmistress
I Support Privacy Protection
My friends call me Grace. I love being different. Single. Random. CS student. Suplada. Pink. Pizza. Cheese. Chocolate. Spongebob. Hello Kitty. Bangle. Trinkets.

The Site
BLOG STARTED: July 19 2009
blogger views since May 23, 2010
currently online

Follow Me
Facebook
Tumblr
Formspring
Multiply
Plurk
Twitter
Friendster
Tag Board




recent entries
...worse than ever... and the worse among all...
yEey... we're bAck!...
hapEe vAcAtiOn
bOrEdOm!!!...


rewind


wishlist
SLR
Sony Ericsson c903
Digital camera (canon)
Portable DVD
PSP
A trip to Paris, France
Laptop vaio (pink)
ipod nano


dAy oUt!...
4/15/07 || 2:01 PM

We’ve been at enchanted kingdom yesterday with some of my relatives. We certainly had a great time relaxing and enjoying our day out.

I actually take pleasure in all the rides but I enjoyed most the Rio Grande Rapids. It’s so exciting! We all fall down laughing to each other when the boat began to kick off… We all roar for laughter for the reason that we all got wet and it seems that we bathe ourselves there. Kulang nalng shampoo… haha… pra tlguh kming basang sisiw… but the ride’s surely relishing!...

I also appreciated the Jungle Log Jam. At first, I’m so eager to take a ride into it. I thought that it’s just like a kiddie ride. But when the boat’s already at the top... I felt like turning back and want to find a way out there. argh!... I was so uneasy and panicky about its going down! In the first place, I’m really afraid of heights. I’m nervous as you can see in the picture. But… whoa!... nothing to be afraid of pluh! Ang sya!... ang srap!... hehe... and I encountered pah my fear…

We watched fireworks in the middle of our enjoyment. Whoa… I love fireworks viewing!... yah… really!... its marvelous!... hehe…

Well…

There’s so much rides that I enjoyed there as well as the Flying Fiesta but ill not able share those to you further for I’m already going to eat. But one more thing,,, I’ve realized that it’s not the rides and the place that made my day happy, the real spirit of our jaunt was “the being together, bonding moments and the laughs that we shared… simply THEIR PRESENCE”… that’s it!...









5 Commented